Who We Are
The SSCC is an informal collaborative of individuals and agencies that have come together to promote community engagement models and long-term self-sufficiency programs throughout Colorado. We seek to provide resources to communities and agencies which address local conditions of poverty and barriers to self-sufficiency.
Mission: The Self Sufficiency Coalition of Colorado is a statewide collaboration which advocates, educates, and supports communities with innovative poverty alleviation strategies.
Vision: Self-sufficiency for all Coloradans
- Track Outputs and Outcomes of Community Engagement Models/Initiatives throughout CO
- Develop Funding Resources for Colorado Communities
- Collect and Disseminate Self-Sufficiency Information and Resources
- Educate Colorado Community of the Diversity of Economic Class
- Promote Strategies that Address Self-Sufficiency
- Ensure Representation from Key Stakeholders; especially those whom our work affects
- Influence Public Policy to better support client-centered practice
- Planning, Development and Results - Track Outputs and Outcomes, and Develop Funding
- Engagement Task Force - Collect and Disseminate Self-Sufficiency Information and Resources, Educate Colorado Community of the Diversity of Economic Class, and Promote Strategies that Address Self-Sufficiency
- Fabulous Innovators - Ensure Representation from Key Stakeholders, Especially those Whom our Work Affects, and Influence Public Policy